Terms and Conditions
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services
- Goods and/or services provided by The Gift Village (Pty) Ltd as a business are in the online retail industry that provides selected novelties, gift items, promotional items, party items, memoirs, souvenirs, catering and wedding items.
2. Delivery policy
- Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1-2 days and delivery confirmed by way of email.
3. Export restriction
- The offering on this website is available to South African clients.
- Special request and orders of other African countries' wholesalers.
4. Return and Refunds policy
- The provision of goods and services by The Gift Village (Pty) Ltd is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability,
- The Gift Village will refund the client in full within 14 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 0% administration fee.
- That's right 0%. For more, please visit our Returns Policy.
- The Gift Village (Pty) Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569
6. Payment options accepted
- Payment may be made via Electronic Fund Transfer into The Gift Village (Pty) Ltd bank account powered by Ozow (Pty) Ltd.
- Credit and Debit cards from American Express,Visa and MasterCard are powered by PayGate (Pty) Ltd.
- Customers and resellers can do bank deposit to confirm their orders.
- For items that are oversized and cannot be couriered can be collected on site, with payment on collection.
7. Card acquiring and security
- Card transactions will be acquired for The Gift Village (Pty) Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks.
- PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details
- Customer details will be stored by The Gift Village (Pty) Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site.
- For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa.
- Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- The Gift Village (Pty) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and The Gift Village (Pty) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature. 7th Street Killarney, Killarney Johannesburg, 2193.
- The Gift Village (Pty) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. Company information
- This website is run by a private company based in South Africa trading as The Gift Village (Pty) Ltd with registration number 2013/091806/07
14. The Gift Village (Pty) Ltd contact details
- Company Physical Address:
- 7th street Killarney , Killarney Johannesburg, 2193
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone or Cell: (+27) 084 987 1757